Thursday, November 09, 2006

Eating Our Way Across the Iberian Penisula

I started doing my blog about a year ago and the number one comment I get from people is that they absolutely love it when I talk about the meals I've had and take pictures of the delicious items that I devour!

We ate really really well while visiting Spain and Portugal. Gavin and I have an uncanny ability to pick out restaurants while we visit new places that end up being fantastic! Nothing gets me more excited than a hole in the wall place where Gav and I are the only ones speaking English. So hot!

This blog entry goes out to all of the people who read my blog and love food!


Finger licking pastries in Porto, Portugal.


Ice cold Spanish beer with a Boca del Rey Burger (hamburger, egg, ham, bacon., lettuce and just a touch of mayo!).


Fresh clamari with herbs and salad in Porto, Portugal.


For more food, check out my Picasa Web Album:

 Posted by Picasa

No comments: