Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Fall is here.

Adios summer! When Gavin and I got here back in November, spring had sprung and the city was in full bloom. We enjoyed a great summer in Buenos Aires (nobody loves the summer more than the Argentineans!) and now it's fall. When we got here back in November, we didn't have plans to stay this long and thus, we don't have clothes for the cold. (I also refuse to buy anything else since we are returning to the northern hemisphere and I don't want to carry around anymore shit.)

Here are a few photos from the past month. We've met some great people and have done some amazing things. Words can't begin to describe our experience here in Buenos Aires.

With just a few days left in this great city, I find myself reflecting on the past 7 months and counting the many ways that this has changed my life.

I will miss Argentina. I hope to return sometime in the future.



Buenos Aires "Subte". Incredibly cheap, but often times more packed than a can of sardines.


Kata & Celia (Germany) with Gav and Losida.


Oxtail Stew. Yum! (I know how much you love the food pics!)


Gav at the racetracks.


Opening day at the Palermo Hipodromo.


Ricky & Jonathan (Ecuador) and me in Buenos Aires.


The Tango Show at Cafe Tortoni.


Me, Johan (Holland), Silvana (Argentina) and Gav.


A typical Argentinean fruit & veggie stand.


My favorite pasta maker in the city.


Me, Stephen (UK) and Gav.


Gav and I with Aldo, our spanish teacher.

No comments: