Thursday, September 27, 2007

Hello stranger!

It's been a few months since I've taken the time to write about my life here on the net and I have to apologize for being such a stranger. My summer in Seattle was just too much fun and I didn't have any desire to share my adventures with you cyber-voyeurs on the world wide web. For this, I give you a sincere apology.

Now time for the bad news. I won't be able to blog about my travels because I am currently in Thailand and I don't have a dedicated internet connection for the lap top. I am writing this from a cyber cafe in some seedy alley in Bangkok. Gavin and I got here yesterday after spending a perfect week in Japan with our friend John L (Seattle). We'll be in Bangkok for a few days and then its off to explore Chiang Mai for a week. We'll then cross the border into Laos and then Cambodia and then return to Thailand in mid-October. We'll head south to check out the beach resorts of Phuket and Koh Samui. We're going to hit the full moon party next month in Phang Nga.

I'm not exactly sure what we're going to do after Thailand. There's talk of us going to Hong Kong or China, but I think we may be running out of travel funds, so we'll be forced to head back to Japan and then fly to Hawaii to collect whatever things we have stored there. We hope to be in San Fracisco by Christmas.

I promise to upload pics and bring you up to date on our many adventures (we've been having a lot of them).

Until then, please accept my sincerest apology. I don't mean to be such a stranger.

No comments: