Sunday, January 25, 2009

random thoughts

So tonight, I taped the UCLA-Washington game. It was on this afternoon on the "Comcast Sports Bay Area" channel, which I think is such a joke. Back when I lived in Seattle, Fox Sports Northwest used to own the airwaves on Saturday and Sunday doing the live broadcast of collegiate sports. But I digress...

The Huskies and visiting Bruins battled it out on the hardwood in one of the oldest NCAA basektball venues in the country. I have to do my homework on Hec Ed Pavilion (you can call it Bank of America Arena or for the old skool, Sea First Arena) but I think good ole Hec Ed is one of the most historic.

My Point. For my Pac-10 Friends out there, I wonder .... if you didn't go to your school, what Pac-10 school would you choose and why. I'm talking runner up, 1st runnerup and 3rd ...

Email me. thekeau@gmail.com

No comments: