Monday, March 23, 2009

Color Splashed

A few months ago my friend David asked me if I wanted to meet the host of HGTV's "Color Splash", David Bromstad, and possibly be on TV. Never to let an opportunity like that pass, I said yes saved the date on my calendar. For those of you who don't know, David Bromstad is the openly gay hottie designer on cable television.

On the big day, fellow Star-F*cker, Sam jumped in my car and we drove up to Corte Madera to be on the live taping of Color Splash in West Elm. I was pleasantly surprised to find only a few other people, which gave me time to chat with David and ask him for his advice on decorating a room. After the taping, I got his autograph and probably made a complete fool out of myself since I was gushing like a 12 year old girl.

My episode of Color Splash aired this past weekend and I was amazed at how many of my friends watch it. I don't think the "Fusing Contemporary and Tribal" episode is available on HGTV.com yet.




David even said my name on tv.

No comments: