Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Party Party Party! That’s our Image!

editor's note: This blog was originally written and meant to be posted on Aug 29.

For those of you who might not know this, Gavin and I love ourselves a big-ass gay dance party and London has one of the best parties in the known world: DTPM. Happening every Sunday at the usually straight and very posh club, Fabric, DTPM combines the best dance music and the absolute hottest guys I have ever seen in one location (and let me tell you, I’ve gone to some great parties in my time!)

On three day weekends, or Bank Holiday Weekends as they are known to the British, DTPM turns into the crème dele crème of parties.

Gav, JL (who was visiting from Seattle/New York) and I met up with a few of our new London BFF’s and danced the night away. Good Times were had by all!

If you’re ever in London for a Bank Holiday weekend, I highly suggest you make DTPM part of your itinerary.

No comments: