Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter Dinner

One of my favorite things to do is entertain. Gav and I selected our apartment with the full intention of having people over as often as we can. I think that he and I make a pretty good pair when it comes to hosting a little soiree and we put our skills to the test this past weekend. We threw a little dinner and egg-coloring party for Easter.

Our dinner menu was pretty much 100% from Costco and it consisted of a lamb roast with mint sauce, a ham, roasted fingerling potatoes and veggies and a delicious spinach salad with pesto dressing (thank you Ina Garten).

After dinner, we dyed about 4 dozen eggs and I don't think I've had this much fun coloring eggs since I was 8 years old. Check out the link at the bottom of the post to see more pics of the eggs. My personal favorites were the Southwest Airlines Boeing 737, Papa Smurf, The Globe, Yoshi's egg, the penis egg and the strawberry.


Gavin and the heart-shaped potato.


He really knows how to handle a big piece of meat.


Good friends, food and wine. Perfection.

The finished Easter Basket!

Posted by Picasa


Easter Party 2008

No comments: